Polyester fabrics, ceramic, fiber board, metals.
- RoTH approved.
- Holland, Germany level quality.
- Compatible to 5th and certain Industrial printhead.
- Sharpeness and high OD ( optical density )
- 1L white HDPE bottle packing.
- Six colors – C, M, Y, K, LC, LM
- Fast Delivery.
- Formulated & designed for high speed textile printing on the piezo Drop-On-Demand print-head.
- Available to direct print on polyester fabrics.
- Available printouts on transfer paper.
- Good scratch resistance and washing resistance.
- Keep the product away from light and heat sources.
- Temperature restricted : 20~25°C
Hi-quality fashion design
Dye Sublimation, as a process is really very simple.It is the method of applying an image to specially coated ceramics, metals and polyester cloth, using three main ingredients: sublimation ink, heat and pressure.
Sublimation ink is unique in its ability to convert from a solid to a gas without going through a liquid form. (Just like dry ice.)
The conversion is initiated by heat and controlled with pressure and time. Hard items such as ceramic, fiber board, metals, etc. requires a special coating to accept the sublimation inks. You must purchase the mugs, tiles, metals, etc. with the coating already on them, it is not something you can coat yourself.