- RoTH approved.
- Holland, Germany level quality.
- Compatible to 5th and certain Industrial printhead.
- Sharpeness and high OD ( optical density )
- 1L white HDPE bottle packing.
- Six colors - C, M, Y, K, O, B
- Fast Delivery.
- Formulated & designed for high speed textile printing on the piezo Drop-On-Demand print-head.
- Consistent & steady performance throughout various cellulosic ideal for linen, cotton and silk fabrics.
- Provide good light fastness and particularly bright colors and with excellent wash fastness.
- Keep the product away from light and heat sources.
- Temperature restricted : 20~25°C
Reactive inks are ideal for printing cotton, linen, silk and plant derived fibres such as hemp and jute.
Reactive inks have good light fastness as well as typically bright colours. Wash fastness is also good due to the chemical bond created between the dye and the fabric.
Readily available and inexpensive pre-treated fabrics are often used when printing with reactive inks, although major manufacturers often do their own pre-treatment.
After printing, these inks need to be post-treated by steaming and washing.Office printers, Wide-format Printer, Professional textile printing machines.